I want to live, not just survive!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Like a pearl in the sky?

What do you think about this outfit? Please give me some feedback on this look or tell me what you'd like to see on the blog. :)

I bought these shorts this summer. Well actually my mom bought them, but whatever. ;) They're from Zara and my mom didn't want to buy them because we were kind of broke that month but then I tried them on (just for fun) and she liked them so much on me that she bought them anyways. The shirt and jacket are from Zara aswell. I looooove the material of the shirt, you don't sweat, it's comfy and the cloth falls down very nicely. (Not sure if the last part makes sense in english, I don't know how else to translate it...) The necklace is from H&M and I love it because it matches every outfit and never looks cheap or too elegant.











No comments:

Post a Comment