I want to live, not just survive!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It might be winter but in my heart it's still summer

Today in Switzerland we had snow for the first time this year. Everything is covered in white and looks beautiful. Still I really don't like winter. Not at all. It's cold all the time, you have to wear 20 jackets and pullovers if you don't want to freeze and soon the snow's going to melt and all that's left is some kind of greyish mud. Only good thing is the christmas decor everywhere. In my heart it's still summer. I like colorful pants, bags, shirts, shorts and jackets. Sadly my dslr camera hasn't arrived yet, so I don't have pictures of any of my recent looks. If I could I'd get on the next plane and fly somewhere far away. Everything's better in summer. ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment